I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, May 22, 2006

70 days to go!!

Ok, 70 days to go! WOOHOO!
I am a tad hyper today because I went to the gym for the first time in AGES and I think the endorphins or sumthing have gone to my head!
I had a 4 day weekend with back to back RDO's and that was nice, except for the rain. Guess I had better get used to that in England! I took kevshazza up with me to explore the beaches of Budgewoi!
Its raining right now. The kids at work are convinced they can control the rain. It clouded over and we decided we need the rain for the dams and trees, but would rather it rained at night, so we sang the 'rain, rain go away, come again another day' song. Every time we sang it the rain clouds patted and the sun came out. The kids were sure it was their songs that were making it happen!
I am starting to realise that I wont be bankrupt when I get to England, so that's good. I have been teaching the children about France and tomorrow we are trying Croissants! Mmmm! I was gonna go with Snails, but a coupled of the kids refused to go, so yeah!
6 Weeks of work, and 10 weeks in total. And to throw into that, 2 months til my b'day! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First post!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! the kevshazza thing is cute :). Do you think you'll miss the kids as much as they'll miss you?.

- jaime