I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brrrrrr part 2

OK, so I felt the need to add some pictures of my winter woolies I got on my shopping adventure for Prague and to survive winter. I got a cute beanie with hangy down ear covery bits and some rainbow "arm wamers" and 2 pair of fingerless gloves/arm warmers. They are so cool, very comfy and nice and bright (me, bright? no! never!). So now i have rainbow beanies, scarves, socks, jumper and glove thingos. Yay me! They are all from different times tho, so none match perfectly, o I went with a black beanie with hangy down things cos i thought a patterned one might clash with my scarves, PLUS cos of my giant head it was the only one that fit! In addition to this I also got thermal socks, thermal tights and a thermal singlet.
I think I have discovered what homesickness is all about. I am feeling quite lonely on the other side of the world. I have loads of people to talk to at work, band, housemates etc, but no real friends. So its a bit hard. Plus I watched a movie on friday night "eight below" about the huskies left behind and it was sad in a couple of bits and it made me miss Ernie. Altogether now.... "awwwwwwww". SO yeah, if anyone reading this wants to send me an email, a proper letter, a comment at the end (just click on add comment... dont forget ur name)... anything I would GREATLY appreciate it because i'm just a bit lonely at the moment. It could be because I am sending everything via this, and assuming people are reading it, but I then don't get replies like I would with emails on how everything is going for those who are reading it. (some of you are keeping me up to date, and thats great...thanks!). I think because everything has settled down into a routine i've kinda had enough time to take a breath and for it all to catch up with me. Don't panic tho, I wont be rushing home any time soon, I still have lots of stuff to do.... and I have to stay until May at least because May 26th I am going to see Dirty Dancing the stage musical!!! Because nobody puts Baby in the corner! (oh, not related to anything at all, I taught a kid the other day who's parents are apparently druggies, and he's called Buddy Holly!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you like comments...

me rikey breadsticks!