I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Crappy valentines day to you all

It is still valentines day here for another hour and 7 minutes. I went to work with yr 5 kids, then went and took myselfout to the movies, and saw music and lyrics, witch hugh grant and drew barrymore. It was ok, like the wedding singer mixed with every hugh grant romantic comedy. Then band practice, and now here i am. I'm away friday night up to the rellies, then Austria, then back to the rellies for the next weekend, so I'll blog again whence I return. Until then I leave with you a Valentine's poem that i found profound and heartfelt...

Lewinsky and Clinton have shown
What Kaczynski must surely have known
That an intern is better
Than a bomb in a letter
Given the choice of how to be blown

No comments: