I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Competition results

I will be doing a proper blog on the weekend of my trip to the Lake District however I remembered I didn't post the answers to my last quiz. Well.... there were 2 winners.... each with a dismal 2 answers right, however one of them was my mum, and she is already getting goodies when i get back, so I went with the other winner, Vegie!
So... heres the full pictures the little bits were from, or in 1 case, the zoom in of one of them.
Cotton Bales- Ivory Coast
White Corn stock- Kenya
Rugs stall- Marrakech
Flamingos on Lake Nakuru- Kenya
Tea Harvesting - Kenya


Appologies for the reflections but they were all behind perspex. If u look at the rug one, underneath the lap reflection is a little white thing... it is a person walking across the rugs, for some perspective. There are more obvious people in all the others, except the flamingo one.

1 comment:

ozziebee said...

First chance to get back to your blog. Would never have guessed these. May have got the flamingos and thought the rugs/mats were a quilt but as for the rest...no idea...toy.