I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

86 Day to go!

I went wondering around the city today and took some more photos of KevShazza for my kevshazza diary. I'm tired! I originally went in to a children's book expo. That was RUBBISH. I have got into the habit or taking kevshazza with me everywhere just incase the oportunity arises. I got some of the sydney skyline. So I walked from circular quay to the rocks, then to darling harbour, then to the city, then back to the rocks, and around the cove, then back to circular quay. I'm tired thinking about it!

Oh, and then, on the way back from the rocks for the second time, there was a contortionist who shoved herself into a box... always good for a laugh!




No comments: