I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

90 Days to go!

Wow, what a day! I had fire extinguisher training thismorning... that was 3 hrs i'll never get back! Then we had a director's meeting! WOW! I'd rather have done the fire extinguisher training some more. At least with that we got to light fires and put them out, and not talk about policies and enrolment numbers and so forth. Maybe they could find a way to combine the 2, where we could set fire to all the policy documents! now THAT would have made my day worthwhile! Instead i wasted 8 hrs sitting in the same room (except for when we went outside to light fires).
I got my exit questionaire today from work, asking why i am leaving so they can make things better. "I resigned because I want to go over to England and you wont let me take that much leave, so you made me resign.". wonder how that will go down!
Anyways, I have to go and watch bold & beautiful and have hot choc with marshmallows now.

No comments: