I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

0 days to go!

Today is the day! I have some final sorting and tidying of my stuff to do today, and I need to go to the post office, and mail a box of things over to England, as it is pushing my weight limit over the max. Then it's off to the airport for a few hours to try and get me a seat with leg room. *crosses fingers*.
My b'day party was great. Good to see everyone before I head off. I got a signature bear that got some "suspect" comments added on to it, and some additional body art!
And I did my own table decorations, which I was quite proud of, except several people thought the little coloured rocks were lollies (luckily noone tried to eat them).

I went out to Lake Parramatta (who knew there even was one??) yesterday with my friends for a picnic. It was great because it took my mind off the fact that I was leaving today. We took lots of fotos, and here is one of them (I hope they don;t mind that they are now on my blog!)

Now thats the end of it from this side of the world, next time you hear from me I will be a pom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!