I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, September 29, 2006

And the winner is.....DEBITS! YAAAAAY!

Ok, those of you who know me reasonably well know i am not good when it comes to budgetting! But I usually manage to have savings occuring, and the money coming in was usually more than the money going out. At the moment this is not happening! Everything costs a bazillion pounds, and I have not worked a solid 5 day week yet, and I'm getting paid a week out, and I'm buying tickets for trips which are cheap, but when the money comes out immediately, fo an adventure I am going on in a months time it hurts. I can still afford to pay rent on sunday tho, so thats good.
I have been working ALMOST every day this week. I did a half day today, and now i'm home thisafternoon, but it's been a busy week. Today I worked with yr 1, Mon, Wed and Thurs was with the same school I was in last Monday, and I taught yr 3, yr 5, yr 4, yr 6 and yr 3, replacing people for PPA (planning time). Tuesday I got a call at nearly 8am asking me to work over near Swindon, 40 miles away! Apparently I will get petrol money for this. I managed to make it there by 9.05, which was pretty good, considering it took me almost 25 mins to get onto the motorway, and past the 1st junction, where all the traffic coming into Bristol was going. Was a nice school. I had year 4.
What else? oh... I booked another trip! In mid term break (23rd-27th Oct) I am going to Amsterdam! I managed to get cheap flights, cos its winter and i could get weekday flights, so a return flight, with taxes, plus 4 nights in a backpackers is costing me about 100 pound, which is pretty good, cos if i flew weekend it would have cost me at least 250 for flights alone. So October is a bust month, with Italy, France and Netherlands now all in 3 weeks pretty much!
I have no fotos for u, cos i haven't been anywhere. I have no funny stories for u. Oh... I went to a pub quiz on Sunday night with the housemates, my first outting in Bristol with other ppl! We came 4th. Thats all for now.

No comments: