I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, September 01, 2006

my new box

ok, it has only taken me 5 hours, including a trip to ikea, and tescos, and i still need to get more storage, BUT i am moved in to the new place. turns out the only other girl here is leaving at the end of this month, and hopefully they will get another girl, otherwise it'll me and 5 guys. anyways.... here is a picture of my new room...

The brown bit in the left corner ^ is a wardrobe, its about 1 mtr wide, if that, and the thing my laptop is on is a bedside table. that is the whole room. HUGE isnt it? there's a free cupboard in the kitchen, and apparently if such a thing happens i should grab it, so i'm gonna go shopping tomorrow to get sumthings to put in it! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves to raych*
Love what you've done with the place! Glad to see you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

HI Ray,

Hope you get this msg, me and computers...you know.

Anyway, have read through all your msgs, sounds like things are working out for you. Love your new room.

What are all your new housemates like? ANy funny stories to tell?
Have you got work yet?

I think you would have been great in the jail with 9-14yr olds. You would have set them straight!

Take care, and sorry for being so slow to jump onto this blog thing.

Take care and post more wacky photos!

Tina.