I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Moving day tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day that I move into my new place.... i'm a bit nervous cos i wont know anyone there, i'm also a bit nervous cos i have WAY too much stuff and WAY too little space to put it! I have been to ikea tho and sourced some possible CHEAP storage solutions to assist with this. So once i have moved in I will let you all know how that goes. I thought I would just take this opportunity to post some pictures I have taken on my travels as I can finally access them on my laptop...
This is a picture of the sunset in Devon

This is a detour i made as I saw it on a map and couldn't resist

This is a mural on a wall i found one day walking in Bristol

This is an old donkey I patted at the Donkey Sanctuary (set up for sick, injured, old, unwanted donkeys from around the world)

This is a pony that came and licked my car from the moors in Devon... there are lots of ponies there just wondering around.

No comments: