I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Airports are FUN

I am at Bristol ariport waiting for my flight to be called to board to Dublin. They have the most depressing anouncements here, that sound like sumone is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to read it. The "please look after your belongings and keep them with you" one is AWEFUL!
I am on here for 2 reasons... 1- to announce the winner of the sound of music quiz, and 2- to waste time as I have looked at the 3 shops and read a magazine and am trying to avoid buying a slice of cake from starbucks.
So, sound of music quiz... noone gave me completely full and accurant answers, (noone, as in none of the 2 ppl who entered), so the winner goes to the most correct answers which is Susan (I only know one Susan, so you know who you are). Who will be receiving their Austrian themed prize shortly once i get back from Ireland and mail it.
The answers were (and i cant remember the order), the lake from the back of the vontrapp house (the building was not the house used though), the row of trees outside the actual von trapp house used for the swinging from trees in curtain clothes, the inside of the church maria got married in (which is supposedly in the abbey but is actually about 40 mins drive away), the pegagus fountain from the do re mi sequence, and the little man they tapped on the head in that sequence. There's 13 of them all together in the mirabelle gardens. (i think that was all of them). I will check and change later if I missed any.
What have I got up to this week? Monday evening I took part in an aqua aerobics class, at the local swimming pool, which was good, because it showed that I am still quite strong as I was doing the stoopid drag yourself across and back with just you arms things quicker than everyone else. I am going to do these thurs and mondays now to keep fit.
Thats about it. Thats my boring week.
OOOHHH!!!! flight has just been called! I'm off now. Will blog again when I get back!

No comments: