I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ARGH

OK, so, my head is about to EXPLODE! I founf the ideal place, and was told I needed to wait til tuesday to find out if i get it.
Then i just looked at a smaller, nice place, and told him i'd have to wait until tuesday. Then when i was driving off i get a message from the tuesday guy saying his room is gone to a guy who saw it a week ago, but he has a friend who has the same house, same room (town houses) 30 seconds down the road for rend, but if i ring her to view it i may miss out on the one i just looked at. So i have a mental breakdown and a panick cos i dont make decisions on the spur of the moment.
Then I ring my trusty cousin Louise and tell her to tell me to take it, and after explaining the situation 4 times, she finally understood and told me to take it, so with the encouragement i needed, i ring the guy to say i'll take it and he doesnt answer his fone. So i sent him a message. PLEASE let him check his fone, cos i'd hate to miss out cos he didn't check his phone, and the guy who is viewing the room RIGHT now gets it cos he says yes on the spot, and i decided as i drove away, and had to get back here before i could tell him.
ARGH!!!!!!! I HATE this. i should have got a campervan, not a car, and then i could live in that, no worries, woulda been HEAPS cheaper as its a car and a property all in one, and 2nd hand ones were EVEN cheaper than the car i got! :P
Anyways, i will keep u posted with whether this guy checks his phone and gets back to me. If he doesnt, I am screwed, cos tonight is my last night in Bristol, and quite frankly there are better things i can think of spending my money on than really expensive "budget" hotel rooms (i looked around, it is on par with all other cheap hotels, and is almost the same as the backpackers, and here i get a tv and my own bathroom for £5 more!).
So, yeah, umm, hopefully next time u hear from me i will have a fixed address and can then work out boring things that come with having a fixed address. This place is really close to motorways and stuff which means if i need to teach on the other side of bristol it isnt as annoying. and the view out the window.... OMG... that was worth it in itself! So, now i am talking myself more and more into it, he will come back and tell me i cant have it either, then i will cry, and i will end up living in a gutter. YAY!
*tries to think positive*
Okidokes, byeeeeee. cross ur fingers and toes and eyes and ears and stuff for me. I need it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck raych!

Jaime

Anonymous said...

How do you get a cold in your fingers? Don't they have spell-checkers in England?

Mum & Dad leave today. I am looking after your car letter and will forward to R&P ASAP.

Stephen

Anonymous said...

enjoying your adventures...thanks for my post card luv Susan & Bob