I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have a place to live!!

OK, so, I got a bit overdramatic! But the good news is I have a room! It is in a share house in Bradley Stoke (suburbia) with 5 other people (i think, could be 4, but i THINK its 5) 1 girl, all others are guys. Its not the world's biggest room, but its cheaper than some, and its mine, and thats all that matters! SO now i don't have to stress anymore about that. I move in on the 1st Septemeber.
I have achieved everything I set out to achieve... car (tick), bank account (tick), place to live (tick), visited all the rellies (tick-well..i cant help it if some werent there, so i'm still gonna give myself a tick on that one), go to my interviews and reassure myself that i will be getting work (tick). Unfortunarely, because I had to pay a bloody fortune to live in Bristol for a week so I could stress myself out/find myself a flat, I have now put travelling to Europe on the backburner as it is just TOO expensive at the moment, and short of selling a kidney, it will have to wait until I have an income. I could go, but if my car died or something I would be broke, and that would end in teras and tantrums and NOONE wants that!
I am back down in Devon now, and it rained for the last 2 days... whats with that? I reckon its cos mum and dad are coming (they arrive tomorrow for a 4 week holiday that coincides with my trip by sheer fluke). I am organising to try and get back up to the other rellies in Milton Keynes for a few days before I go back to Bristol, as I am planning a day trip in to london and it is MUCH cheaper to go from up there, than from down here (i'm talking like £130 cheaper, aka $300, for a train trip! MENTAL!)
What else? thats about it for now. Thankyou to everyone who posted a comment! I love you all! When i move into my room I will have access to wireless broadband on my laptop and will be able to email etc whenever I want.
Okidokes then, for now, adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you finally have somewhere to live. STR gave me the address before he left.

I bought a car too. Mine isn't red...but it goes faster

http://subaru.com.au/explore/impreza/exterior.asp?body=Hatch&grade=WRX

I only got to choose the front end - the back end, colour and number of cupholders were all MS's responsibility.

Should get it when the boat arrives in early to mid Sept.

SAR