I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Greetings from Bristol

I am angry now... I just sat and typed out a whole blog entry and was just finishing it and the stoopid computer I am on had a hernia cos I hadn't changed screens for 10 mins, and locked me out, and I lost it all.
I cannot be bothered typing it all again so I will just give you a general overview of my last week:
Sunday- Went and saw my Uncle
Monday- can't remember
Tuesday - Got up sooper early to drive to Bristol for my interview with select. Went well. I am excited now. And cos I said I was with another agency it seems there is a rivalry, so this may assist me as it means he will do everything to make sure i get work with them and cant work with the others. He offered me the option of working in the jails (they have kids jails here for 9-14 and 15-18 yr olds who have done VERY bad things but are forbidden to talk about it with each other so they are all in there for "car crimes"). I said I'd get back to him on that!
Wednesday- Drove up to Bristol to stay in an IBIS hotel in Bristol to view a flat last night. Was very impressed, but have to wait and see. *fingers crossed this goes as smoothly as everything else, but who knows*. I went on several walks around Bristol to find the flat then again to visit the flat. So now my feet are sore as Bristol (the part i am in) is all hills and the pavements are half normal and half old coble stone type stuff, so its uneven.
Thursday - thats today... i think... yeah. (i am SO confused as to what day is what!). I am going to check out of the hotel and then decide whether i drive around bristol and explore, 0r explore things on the way up to seeing the other relatives in Milton Keynes, where I have planned to stay for the weekend, then I will come back via here on Sunday so I can avoid another sooper early morning and long drive for my second interview.
Thats about all for now. I will write more when I get a more stable internet connection so I want have to have a temper tantrum in a hotel foyer again! :P
Hope everyone who reads this is well, and stuff, and yeah... till next time... adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray!
Sounds like everything is unravelling as smoothly as one can hope. Remember, temper tantrums ALWAYS get you what you want...
Love love,
Jawad.