I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

i'm in Bristol again

i despise flat hunting! I am in Bristol again, for my second interview tomorrow, and now i have to stay here longer to try and find a flat, as the one I went of ran interview for last week looks like they may have found a friend who is interested, so it is back to square one.
I went to go and visit the other half of the rellies over the last few days. Was good to catch up with everyone. I didn't see 2 of my cousins, but the boys were around for bits of it, and I got to see the aunts and uncles. It was good to catch up with almost everyone.
I am glad that I got here when I did and managed to avoid the CHAOS at London airports atm due to the stoopid terrorists being annoying! I don't know how much info u are getting over in Australia about the tiny details, but the only things allowed in hand luggage are wallet/passport etc. No liquids of any sort (not even contact lens cleaner) and if u have a baby u have to taste the milk to take the bottle onboard, to prove it isnt liquid explosives, but unless they make u jump up and down and send an electical current thru u after, noone will tell.
Anyways, I just went ot the local shop to get pot noodles as there is a kettle in the room, for my dinner. YUMMO! :P and a yoghurt with the world's tinniest free spoon, so that may take me a couple of hours to eat.
Okidokes.
I'm going now to eat my delicious breakfast. cheeeeerio!

No comments: