I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Baaaaaaaaaa

Today I didn't get work, boohoo, for the first time since I started getting work, I had nothing to do today, so I drove over the bridge to Wales and went to Cardiff Bay, where I found an information place, that inspired me to go to Tintern Abbey and Chepstow Castle. Both were very nice!
I did get into the band, apparently I was very impressive, and tonight I have my first rehearsal as an actual member! How Excitement! I even bought a music stand, as its a BYO type band.
Hmmm, what else? I have been working 2 days this week, Monday I was in a JNR school, (yrs 3-6) and I was replacing teachers who were having appraisals, so I taught 1 hour blocks in a number of classes. I did 2 yr 5 classes, then a yr 3, then a yr 4 and then a yr 6. As I was all over the place I did PE 3 times in one day (yes, me teaching PE, the irony of that is not lost on me, I promise!) and then I had to brush up on my french as the yr 3 class were doing maths (again, irony, but even I can do number lines!) and there was a new kid who ONLY spoke french, so i used my numbers in french and then petite and grande, turned out that was the right way to explain it and the kid was a maths genius, so I was saved from struggling thru any more BAD french.
Tina: there are no stories about my housemates, they are all very nice, and I don't spend that musch time with them, so they havent had a chance to drive me nuts yet, sorry! I just hope whoever replaces the girl who is never here is either a not overly girly girl, or another guy, cos i am enjoying the bathroom sharing status atm, and i really dont want it to change.
Ok, here are some fotos from Wales, and then I'm off to band. Ok, Phoo uploader is being a bitch, so no photos for now. and there was one of me in there! Oh Well, maybe next time!

No comments: