I set this up so that everyone can keep track of me on my travels. Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

ITS TOO EARLY!!!!!

I had a horribly disturbing event occur today... I was brushing my hair in front of the mirror today, when I saw it, sitting there, mocking me, a short, but obviously grey hair. So i pulled it out, and had a bit of a hunt, and in the bit i could see, found 5 more! That's SIX grey hairs! I'm not even 27 yet (July 22nd, will accept both Australian and English money! JUST KIDDING) and I have at least 6 grey hairs! I am going to sue the Bristol education system for doing this to me! All the feral children have made me go grey! *sob*
Anyways, moving along, I went up to my Aunt's this weekend for dropping off some of my many many things to take back. I ended up going out Saturday night with my cousins to one of their friend's places where they were having a bit of a BBQ gathering. It was a good night, in a proper English farm house on a working farm, with tennis courts and stuff! Lah DI dah! God home around midnight. Then today bludged around a bit and then we (Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and I) went out to the pub for a good old Sunday roast. Mmmm. Can't beat a good roast with a Yorkshire pud!
Then I drove home in the on again off again rain we have been having for the last 3 or 4 days and I just put a load of washing on. Its all go go go with me! heheh. I am embarking on my last week in Bristol tomorrow. That means this week will have a lot of LASTS in it for me...
#1- Last band rehearsal
#2- Last time in my shoebox bedroom in my house of men
#3- Last contact with Select and the lovely people at the office there
#4- Last days teaching the little grey hair causing ferals
#5- Last time going round the bunny roundabout
#6- Last time shopping at the local Tesco that has fed me for the last 10 months
#7- Last time having to fight my way across the middle of Bristol to get to work in the morning
#8- Last time making the drive up to my aunt's place from here
#9- Last time listening to the good old Bristol accent
#10- Last time I will see my housemates

Next time I make a post I will be up at my new temporary home for the last month of my stay here... So farewell from Bristol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok- i'll bite. what's a bunny round about?

M

ozziebee said...

Sure they're not grey rabbits? Hares have the longer ears and you can distinguish them by the wilder taste when eaten.

Me too...I want to know what a bunny round about is please.

On the down hill run now Last Lassie...toy

Raych said...

Its not THAT challenging is it? Take one roundabout. Put bunnies on it. Voila! Bunny roundabout. I would take a foto but its very hard to drive around a roundabout AND take a foto. Theres at least 15 little rabbits living on this roundabout near my house, and ppl even throw lettuce and stuff on it for them.

Anonymous said...

OIC

well, can't you walk up to or park near the round about and take a foto of it?

M